Brownie Heart Attack

For Valentines Day, Emily said she would make me some brownies. That's about all I need in life.

But what she ended up making--shown here fresh out of the oven--was not just a brownie. It was a three layer heart shaped brownie, with chocolate frosting between each layer, and chocolate chips on top.


And a couple of leftover heart brownie hearts on the side. It was quite possibly the single best Valentines Day treat I ever got in my life. My wife truly knows the way to my heart.

Or ... does she know the way to my heart attack? After all, she gets the insurance money ...

But what the heck. If I'm going to keel over, I'm going by chocolate.

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Oh, it was so good, I can't begin to tell you. And a week earlier she made the best baked thicken thighs I have EVER tasted.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. My only regret will be not living long enough to have more!

      Delete