Molly Daniels Says, “Happy 'Bison-Tennial’ Indiana!”

Molly Daniels Says, “Happy 'Bison-Tennial’ Indiana!” 

 

50 Authors from 50 States highlights another Indiana author, Molly Daniels:

https://annettesnyder.blogspot.com/2017/04/molly-daniels-says-happy-bison-tennial.html

"I grew up in Tippecanoe County, where I survived the Blizzard of ‘78;  traveled to the Indiana Dunes once; and spent many happy hours canoeing down Sugar Creek, then exploring Turkey Run and The Shades State Parks."  Emily and I were on the way back from visiting Turkey Run and Shades State Parks when our car was totaled in an accident last year; but we don't hold it against the parks.


Oh, and I get a sidebar next to Molly's post. :-)

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiSJ7uOTR_Oy_227M9vxXaWkjVIptDw3rIJ0v1VfCeMf8dGmnbSAcdhhMJogNsXs74c32vz8wSlyq8L64El6enUlycU6WVvtoyRKtSR8A2Sj92kKXf4gGu5CE_TkAAuIDyjYUTl5InLig/s1600/4-2+FobiddenLove_fullres.jpg

4 comments:

  1. That blizzard of 78 must have inspired you to write Storm Chasers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, although I did write an unpublished book about firefighters based on the Blizzard. (That was a long time ago--it needs work!) Storm Chaser was mostly inspired by becoming a storm spotter for the fire department, and also by how much the weather affects my full time job as a dispatcher.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I thought so too. I wish I had the artistic mind to come up with visual art like that.

      Delete